Prep time: | Cook time: | Serves 12
- 4 eggs
- 1.5 cups of sugar
- 3/4 cups of cooking oil
- 2 cups of self raising flour
- 3 tbs of tahini
- 3 tbs of date syrup
- Preheat the oven to 180˚C.
- In a bowl, mix the eggs with the sugar until light and creamy.
- Mix in the oil and flour.
- Pour in cake tin.
- In a small bowl, combine the tahini and date syrup.
- Drizzle over the cake mixture and then swirl through the mixture using a teaspoon.
- Bake for approximately 20 mins on 180˚C.
- Serve with tea or coffee.