Prep time: | Cook time: | Serves 10
- 6 tbsp of butter
- 1 packet of semolina
- 1 small packet of almonds, soaked in warm water then peeled
- 1-2 tbsp grinded cardamom seeds
- 10 cloves, cracked open
- 1 handful of sultanas
- 3 tbsp of sugar
- 1 litre of milk
- Heat the butter on a saucepan.
- Fry semolina in heated butter.
- Add sultanas, semolina, almonds, cardamom and cloves.
- Fry the mixture until it is brown.
- Mix sugar with milk in a separate bowl.
- Add the milk and sugar mixture when the semolina mixture is brown.
- Lower the heat and let the milk soak in.
- Serve hot or with ice cream.