Prep time: | Cook time: | Serves 4-6
- 10 Fresh large Australian prawns
- 1 tbs salt flakes
- 1 tbs sugar
- 1 tbs of chopped mint
- Juice of 1 lime
- Zest of 1 lime
- Olive Oil
- Lay prawns flat on chopping board and with a sharp knife cut them directly down the middle from the end of the tail to the top of the head.
- Mix lime zest, salt and sugar together in a bowl.
- Drizzle olive oil on the prawns then cook on BBQ for 2 minutes per side or until just cooked through, being careful to not over cook.
- Plate prawns on serving platter with flesh facing up. Sprinkle with a little salt and sugar mixture, mint leaves and a squeeze of limes juice.
- Eat straight away.