Prep time: | Cook time: | Serves 6
- 1 tbsp black mustard seed
- 1 sprig of curry leaves
- 1⁄2 cup of chopped coriander leaves
- 2 chopped onions
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 tsp of turmeric powder
- 2 grated carrots
- 5 small chilies
- 6 chopped tomatoes
- 2 tbsp of oil
- Salt to taste
- Place pot on stove, heated to medium-high temperature.
- Add oil, mustard seeds, curry leaves, onion and garlic.
- Cook til brown then add turmeric powder, grated carrots and chilies.
- Stir to combine then add chopped tomatoes and salt according to taste.
- Let the mixture cook it’s a thick consistency, remembering to remove curry leaves at the end.