Prep time: | Cook time: | Serves 10
- 500g of wild garlic ( in France – Ail des Ours), carefully washed, ends trimmed
- 350 ml rice vinegar
- 350ml water
- 350g sugar
- 50g salt
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard seeds
- 6 voitsberg (pink) peppercorns
- Carefully pack the wild garlic into a sterilized jar with a screw-top lid.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a medium saucepan over medium high heat and bring to a boil, whisking until sugar and salt are dissolved.
- Pour hot brine over wild garlic (it should fill the jar completely, if you have excess, discard).
- Screw on lid and allow to cool at room temperature.
- Transfer to refrigerator and allow to rest for at least 3 weeks and up to a year before consuming.